Standardized Test Instructor (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS) at Global Prep
Global Prep is a highly esteemed and established Graduate School Admissions Preparation Center in Greece, dedicated to excellence.
Our founding team, a group of Greek alumni of the most reputable universities worldwide (Cornell, Stanford, ETH Zurich), established Global Prep to equip Greek graduates with the necessary skills to meet the requirements of the postgraduate programmes they opt for in Europe and the USA. We have implemented the most modern and innovative teaching methods for the preparation of the standardized tests, namely GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and developed a vast network of Greek graduate students and professionals around the world who are readily available to provide mentoring consultation and support to our students.
About the position
Due to an extremely high demand for courses in the last months, we are seeking for an enthusiastic young individual to fill a new position as standardized test instructor in our offices in Katechaki 17, Athens.
*Please read the following requirements before applying*
What we are looking for:
- An undergraduate degree in English Studies or similar either in Greece or abroad is required. Candidates who hold degrees from other disciplines will not be evaluated.
- A postgraduate degree from a top university in the UK or the USA (Warwick, Oxford, Lancaster, King’s College London, etc) is required.
- Prior work experience is not required, but would certainly be an advantage.
In return we offer:
- We are offering an extremely good remuneration package which reflects the demands of the job.
- Successful candidates will receive training by our current instructors.
How to Apply
- Kindly apply by filling out the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/YNmleM0rJQOjbdyU2
- 10 May 2019