Standardized Tests Instructor
(GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS)
Global Prep is a highly esteemed and established Graduate School Admissions Preparation Center in Greece, which is dedicated to excellence.
Our team, a group of Greek alumni of the most reputable universities worldwide (Cornell, Stanford, Columbia, ETH Zurich), has founded Global Prep in order to equip Greek graduates with the necessary skills to meet the requirements of the postgraduate programs they opt for in Europe and the USA. We have implemented the most modern and innovative teaching methods for the preparation of the standardized tests, namely GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and developed a vast network of Greek graduate and professional students around the world who are readily available to provide consultation and support to our students.
We are seeking for enthusiastic instructors to staff our newly founded center in Patras.
Τhe Standardized Test Instructors will be responsible for:
- The preparation of students for the IELTS, TOEFL examinations.
- The preparation of students for the Verbal and Analytical Writing sections of the GRE and GMAT examinations.
Job description/ Information about the position:
- The open position is in our newly founded center, located in Patras, Greece.
- This is a full-time job and paid by the hour.
- We are offering an extremely good remuneration package which reflects the demands of the job.
- Prior work experience is not required, but would certainly be an advantage.
- Successful candidates will receive a 3-month period of training on our premises in Athens.
- We offer a challenging environment that encourages learning, growth, and initiative.
We are looking for:
- Instructors who hold a degree in English Studies and a postgraduate degree in ELT/ TEFL /TESOL or in Literature (English/American) + DELTA from a top university in the UK or the USA (Warwick, Lancaster, King’s College London, etc)
- Kindly apply by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org