Test Instructor at Global Prep
At Global Prep, we help students get admitted to the world’s top universities. It is crucial work, as it shapes the lives and futures of thousands of students, and we approach it with great responsibility. Therefore, at Global Prep, we are looking for people who want to share our vision and can embody the professionalism and dedication that distinguishes our entire team.
Global Prep was founded by a group of Greek graduates who studied at top international universities (Stanford, MIT, Cornell, ETH Zurich). With the aim of helping Greek graduates also gain admission to their postgraduate program of choice in Europe and the United States, we brought to Greece the most modern teaching method for standardized tests such as GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and created a vast advisory network from Greek students studying in every city and country around the world.
About the position
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic IELTS/TOEFL instructor to join our team for the academic year 2023-24. The instructor will teach classes during the following hours (part-time or full-time):
- Monday & Thursday from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Tuesday & Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday & Saturday from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- An undergraduate degree in English Studies is required, obtained from a recognized institution either in Greece or abroad.
- Either a relevant postgraduate degree from a university in the UK or the USA (ie MA TEFL/TESOL etc)
– OR –
3 years of relevant teaching experience, particularly in IELTS/TOEFL test preparation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
What we offer:
- A very competitive remuneration package that reflects the demands of the job.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth, including advanced training by our current instructors.
- Supportive work environment that values collaboration.
How to Apply
- Kindly apply by filling out the form here: https://forms.gle/dk8ZdQkTW6spDPH48
- Please note that we kindly request that you refrain from calling us regarding this position and to not send your resume via email unless we contact you. We appreciate your interest in our company and will review all applications received. Thank you for your understanding.
- 22 September 2023